Friday, February 1, 2008

New Car!


Well, as some of you know, my trusty old car has slowly been becoming not so trusty and dying a slow painful death. We put a lot of money into fixing it in August and it still wasn't in the best condition. Last night, we traded in the car that took me through high school, college, and beyond. We basically just upgraded to a newer version of my 98 Blazer. We purchased a 2006 Trailblazer. Driving home last night after spending two hours haggling with the manager and finally coming to a price and terms we could both agree on, I felt pretty good. This was the first ever major purchase I'd made on my own (with a little advice ahead of time!). I haggled, I made the deal, and I purchased this vehicle. For those of you who've done this, I'm sure you remember how great it felt to do something like that on your know. Knowing that you can do that feels great!


No comments: