Sorry I haven't updated for awhile. I'm honestly not even sure who reads this anyway so I may be updating for nothing!
Here are some quotes heard from the Kindergarten King:
Braydon asked "Where are we going?" "To the movie theatre." I replied. "Does Gardner have a movie theatre?" he asked? "No, we have to go to Olathe." "Why doesn't Gardner have a movie theatre?" "I don't know, they just don't have one yet, Buddy." "Oh. Well, that's dumb!" (he must have heard that phrase somewhere before!)
"I weigh 70. Christi, how much do you weigh?" (I guess he hasn't learned the cardinal rule of "never ask a lady her weight or age" because he's asked me both.) (Yes, I am aware that a 70lb 5 year-old generally seems a little oddly large, however this 70lb 5 year-old inherited his height from his father and seems fairly proportionate.) :)
2 comments:
I read your blog! :) Guess I didn't realize that Braydon was only 5 - he really is BIG. Joe will be 4 in a few months (only 35 lbs ;) - that's a half Braydon) and Braydon seems SO much older.
I'm glad someone reads it! Everyone thinks Braydon is older than 5. He is so much taller and larger than the other kids and he acts older. I think that's a result of having a 12 year old brother at his mom's house.
Post a Comment