Thursday, February 7, 2008

Large Humans

We went and had family pictures taken by the same guy who did our wedding. If you had any interaction with him at the wedding, you know he has quite a sense of humor. Anyone who knows us knows that Braydon does NOT look like a 5 year old kindergartener. Doug (the photographer) was posing us and asked Braydon to go stand where he was. Here is how the conversation went:

Doug: Braydon, come stand over here by your dad.

(Braydon goes and does as he's asked).

Doug: How old are you again, Braydon?

Braydon: Five!

Doug: And you're in kindergarten?

Braydon: Yep!

Doug: Wow... you're a LARGE human, aren't you? I thought you were much older.

(Coming from the same guy who refers to my husband as "Thor", a rather large creature himself!)

I guess I should be worried about giving birth when we decide to start a family. With my luck I'll have another "large human" coming out!

No comments: