Yesterday I took the boys to have pictures taken for their birthdays. Braydon turned 8 on March 11th and Noah will be 1 on March 30th! I can't believe how FAST this first year has gone by and that my BABY is going to be one! It makes me happy and sad at the same time. He's at such a fun age. He points at things and says "da", which we think is his way of asking you to tell him what it is. Braydon, being such a GREAT big brother, helps him label things all of the time. Noah is so lucky to have Braydon!
Here are the pictures that made the cut this time:

Giddy-up, horsey!

Believe it or not, this was one of the most natural smiles we were able to get out of Braydon. The kid is just like his dad- he refuses to smile!

This was right in the middle of his "excited giggle". Those of you who know him well, know what I'm talking about. You have to hear it to understand it.
1 comment:
That last one is my favorite. Such handsome little boys!
Post a Comment