Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sweet Hugs

Noah has been a LOT more cuddly recently- ever since he had his bought with Roseola and was sick for a straight week. He gives LOTS of hugs. It's funny, because when we hug him, we pat his back or rub it. Lately, when he hugs us, you feel his little hand patting the back side of your shoulder. Such a sweet moment! In the last week he's also started saying "mama" (and using it correctly- not just babbling). It melts my heart every time I hear it! It used to be that everything was "dada" or "dog dog"... but now, it's "mama" all the time. :) Being a mother is by far the best thing I've ever done in my life... hands down, no comparison! It's very bittersweet that my little baby will be turning one next week. I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. It seems like just yesterday we were leaving the hospital and I was thinking "what am I supposed to do with this tiny thing now?". A year later, he's not so tiny anymore and I don't even remember what life was like before him. What an amazing ride! I'll post first birthday pictures this weekend after his "party". :)

No comments: