Monday, December 28, 2009

Nine Months... No, not THAT kind!

It's hard to believe that Noah is nine months old! This year just keeps flying by! We went to have nine month pictures taken today. I took my parents with me thinking they could be objective and help me narrow down the poses more. Yeah right. Not only did that not happen, I ended up spending more than I did the last time, when I went alone! Some of these pictures are out of order and for some reason, I can't change them. Bear with me...
Not looking at the camera... but still super cute. I didn't actually buy prints of this one, but I did have it put in one of our "free" special effect designer portrait collages!

Already starting to think about his future career choices...

Hammin' it up in the chair.

Maybe baseball instead of football... less chance of getting your head knocked around!

Noah is in his "stranger danger" phase and wouldn't let me go out of his reach for awhile at first. He wasn't so sure about the photographer... we took some "warm-up" shots with Mommy to get us going. Can you see his first little tooth in the bottom center of his mouth?

Precious!

He looks like he's getting ready to do something mischievous...


What I want to know is where the heck that dimple came from on his right cheek? The milk man? Neither Daddy or I have dimples....

2 comments:

Joanne Comiskey said...

Godmother - Aunt Joanne has a dimple on her right cheek...

Damian and Christi Schreffler said...

That must be where he got it from!