The kiddos are getting so big! This weekend was Halloween and we had fun dressing up. Noah was actually two different things. I had found a tiger suit awhile back, but wasn't sure if it would fit him by Halloween. A friend of mine gave me a chicken suit that would for sure fit that her daughter wore a couple years ago. The tiger suit just BARELY fit, so he wore it during the day at home. When we went trick or treating, we changed into the chicken suit for warmth!
2 comments:
we had that same chicken costume last year. Super funny. I sent it to Kelli this year -- that's what Colin was :)
I saw Kelli's pictures on facebook- they were so cute! A friend of mine that I teach with gave it to me. Her daughter had worn it and she wanted her son to be something different so they each had their "own thing"... :)
Post a Comment