Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Developments

Well, within the last 2 weeks, Noah has gone from a immobile infant to a mobile kid who's sitting up, crawling (on all fours- not just army crawling!), and into EVERYTHING! This was probably the WORST time for him to start crawling, though, since we've recently developed a mice problem in our house. In the last week we've caught 2 in traps, chased one around the living room, seen one run behind the stove, and found evidence of mice in the hall closet, as well as the living room. We spent the day on Sunday cleaning and sanitizing to make the floor safe for Noah. Unfortunately, we've spent about $60 in traps and other supplies (electronic plug in devices, under door covers, calking, etc..) trying to get rid of them and I don't think it's over yet...

I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving! Noah will be 8 months old at the end of the month- 4 more months and he'll be a full year! It's going by SO fast! I can't believe how big he's looking! He's starting to look like a little boy, rather than a baby! Braydon will turn 8 in March (I can't believe he's grown so much from the 3 year old I met 5 years ago!) and Noah will be 1. Time flies when you're having fun!


No comments: