Monday, October 27, 2008

Smooth moves

Over the last couple weeks I've been feeling what I thought COULD be the baby moving, but still could not distinguish between that and gas bubbles. This morning, I was able to distinguish. I was talking to our school nurse and told her that I thought I was feeling something, but I wasn't sure. I laid down on her "bed" in her room and at that point, the baby decided to become active again. I quickly told her that I could feel SOMETHING on the left side of my stomach but I wasn't real sure what it was. She put her hand on my stomach where I showed her I felt it and within second she asked, "Did you just feel something again?" I had, and she assured me that was definitely the baby moving! She could feel it from the outside too.

I've had about 5-6 dreams through this pregnancy. In 4 of the dreams, the baby was a girl. In one, I didn't know if it was a boy or a girl. Last night I dreamed the baby was a boy. It will be interesting to see next spring what we're getting! :)

No comments: