Thursday, January 3, 2008

Pictures

Alas... I promised pictures and here they are, thanks to the Memory Card Reader Santa brought!


The Saturday before Christmas I spent the day cleaning and doing laundry. I came downstairs to the living room and this was the sight I found. Ah, to be that easily amused again...
Notice the dog in the background... she has that "I'm innocent, I swear!" look on her face. I wonder what she had been up to...


Christmas Eve @ the Comiskey's

A few shots from Christmas morning


The boys celebrate the XBOX 360 that Santa brought them.





Christi opens her big present... a Coach purse!



The boys got a surprise... a Polar Express train... from the girls! Needless to say, this consumed our bedroom (the only place in the house with enough floor space to set it up) the rest of the day.

I will try to post pictures more frequently, now that I have a way of getting from from the camera to the computer easily! It's back to school for me! Meetings, meetings, and more meetings this week and back into full swing next week!

No comments: