Saturday, December 22, 2007

"Our Wedding"

Last night Braydon and I were wrapping presents for Damian. Braydon decided to hide one "somewhere down low" (I think the logic was "Daddy's tall so he won't look down low"). He came back to the room and the following conversation entailed:

Christi: Where did you hide Daddy's present?

Braydon: By the picture.

Christi: What picture?

Braydon: You know.... the picture! (getting a little frustrated with me)

Christi: Braydon, I'm not sure which picture you're talking about.

Braydon: The picture of our wedding! (as if I should have known that)

Needless to say, I had no idea that he understood those were wedding pictures since he hid in the church basement during the ceremony after refusing to go down the aisle, much less that he considered it "our" wedding! :) How cute!

I will try to post some pictures after Christmas. Our adorably mischevious dog ate the cord that transfer the picture from the camera to the computer about a year ago and I've been waiting until I have the pictures put on disk at Wal-Mart to put them online. I asked for a memory card reader for Christmas but if Santa doesn't bring me one, I will shell out the cash myself at an after Christmas sale! :)

Have a wonderful and safe Christmas!

No comments: