Thursday, September 3, 2009

LONG Update!

It's been awhile since I've updated. We've been extremely busy the last couple of months. We recently moved. We still live in Gardner, but we've moved into a house on the west side of town. The neighborhood is very quiet and kid friendly. Our house backs up to a floodplane that will not be developed, so it's very peaceful on our deck. Here are some pictures: Front of the house
The living room
Kitchen
Dining room
Boys' Bathroom

Braydon's Room
Noah's Room

Master Bedroom
Another shot of the master. We took the doors off of the right side of the closet so we could store a dresser and the tv in there. We have a curtain that covers it when we need it. Oh the creative things we do to make things fit... ;)

Master Bathroom

Playroom

Deck and Backyard
In August, we went to Wichita for Grandma Dorothy's birthday. That weekend we visited the Sedgewick County Zoo.

The boys hanging out at home :)


Everyone is doing well. Braydon started 2nd grade this year and Noah is well adjusted to being at the sitter's house 5 days a week. (Mommy is not as well adjusted to it!). I'm back at school teaching full time. I miss being home with the boys. Summer spoiled me (and so did maternity leave). It's hard work staying at home, too, don't get me wrong, but I get to be with the kids and that's so much fun!
Last weekend we went to Baldwin City and took the boys to ride the train to nowhere. They LOVED it. Braydon was excited to just be on a train and Noah was mesmerized just staring out the window. I'll try to get pictures loaded from that soon!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your house. Great paint color in the living room, can't wait to come see it!

Scott and Suzanne said...

Noah has so much hair! What a cutie :)

Damian and Christi Schreffler said...

Pam- that's funny because other than the blue in the basement, the brown in the living room is the only color we DIDN'T paint because I didn't want to deal with the vaulted ceilings!

Suzanne- I can't believe how long his hair is or how fast he's changing! He looks so different every day! How are the boys?

Unknown said...

Beautiful house! Has it started to feel like home?

Noah is SUCH a cutie pie!