Thursday, September 25, 2008

More Baby pics!


Not that you all enjoy looking at the inside of my uterus, but we had another ultrasound last Friday and got a couple good pictures. The baby was moving around all over the place so there were several good ones, but these two were my favorite.

Here's a good profile shot. I have an actual picture where you can see the facial features better from the side (nose, mouth, eyes) but I'm waiting on our new camera to come in since the other one is broken. Unfortunately, ultrasound images don't scan very well, so I end up having to take a picture with the camera and then putting it on the computer that way.

Here is a good shot of the left hand. I see 4 fingers and a thumb! (It's funny how much of a relief that is to an expectant parent!).


2 comments:

Scott and Suzanne said...

Isn't it so amazing to see the baby so fully formed already? You probably don't even have a bump yet, but s/he's already got all necessary body parts - even those cute stubby little fingers! Hope you're feeling better soon. My guilty little secret: I didn't take prenatal vitamins with any of the kids. Total cereal works okay if you can get it down. We do our best! :)

Damian and Christi Schreffler said...

Yes, it's definitely amazing. However, I am showing some. There's just nowhere else for the uterus to go. I've only gained 2-3 pounds but I look like I've gained a 5-10 pound basketball bump! Yeah, the prenatals have been a little rough on me... I think that's usually what makes me really sick since most of my toilet hugging happens a little while after I take them. I'm thinking of trying Flinstones vitamins instead.