Friday, September 12, 2008

Introducing the Newest Member of our Family


No, your eyes are not blurry, I am out of focus. Mommy's scanner is broken and she found out that glossy ultrasound pictures don't photograph to a camera very well! I'm not really sure what my name is yet. My last name is Schreffler, but Mommy and Daddy aren't sure about my first name. I currently live in my mommy's uterus. It's nice and cozy in here, and fortunately my bones aren't fully developed so I am very flexible and able to bend to fit!

I'm 12 weeks along in my production process and all of my body systems are fully formed and functioning. Now my job is to stay in here for another 28 weeks and get as big as I can (but not TOO big, I don't want to hurt Mommy more than I have to!). I am the size of a small orange, but weigh even less. The doctor says I am scheduled to make my grand entrance on March 27th, but I haven't decided yet if I want to share a birthday with Mommy or have my own.

Some of my favorites include fruits, raw veggies, and Mommy's all time favorite, dill pickles! I don't particularly care for Raisin Bran, green beans, or the prenatal vitamins Mommy feeds us (and I've let her know). Well, that's all for now! This growing thing is hard work! I need a nap (and so does Mommy)!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!!