Monday, March 16, 2009

It's getting close

Well, we are getting close to the arrival of Schreffler #4. I'm not actually due until March 27th, but as of last week, I'm already at a 3, 75%, and according to the doctor, it will probably happen sometime this week. I'm on spring break this week, so it sounds like a good week to have a baby to me! Yesterday I went into school and got my report cards and sub plans done. This morning I crossed the last thing that had to be done before the baby off my list... getting the car seat installed. Now, the baby can come. I got school loose ends tied up last week when I took care of a paper and my presentation. Over the weekend I got work loose ends tied up and I can finally focus on home... and baby. We're thinking laboring thoughts here and hoping it happens sooner rather than later! Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: