As of the end of today, we have exactly 4 weeks to go! (Well, until the due date... baby may decide otherwise!) We are finally starting to get things in order, but I'm starting to panic as I realize how quickly this is coming up. We have a place for the baby to sleep, a stroller and carseat (thanks to Missy, Mac, & Libby), some onesies, a couple outfits, a bouncer, a bathtub, and a diaper bag. The rest is yet to come. We have our last shower in a week, on March 8, and I'm pretty sure this will fill in the gaps to what we are missing and the rest we can go buy. I'm realizing that this baby will probably end up with more "stuff" than any of us. I guess that's what babies do, though... they take over your house, your sleep patterns, and your wallet! :)
I am starting to get pretty uncomfortable- especially when riding in a car. My legs fall asleep really easily when I'm driving and my Thursday night treck home from my class in Lawrence is always rough.
The movement is feeling different these days, also. I'm not getting many kicks (there isn't enough room in there!) but feel a lot of rolling or shifting movement (which sometimes hurts). We get the hiccups a lot too. Prime hiccup time is, of course, 4:00-4:30am. :)
Braydon has his Pinewood Derby this weekend for Boyscouts! He has been working on his car for about a month now and is very excited to race it. The boyscouts were so nice to plan it right in the middle of the day on Saturday (10-2). It couldn't have been a morning or afternoon deal... it's right over lunch! Hopefully he'll have a good time with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment