It's been awhile since I've posted. With the end of the school year things have been extremely hectic. I am SO glad to be done for the year. I am looking forward to a month off from structure before starting classes in July.
We are planning a family vacation with my parents to San Antonio June 18-23. It will be Braydon's first ride on a plane. (Hopefully he's calmer about it than his daddy is!) :) I've been researching things to do and to my surprise, there is quite a bit of kids stuff. I found a Wildlife Park that you drive through and the animals come up to the car. Have you seen the (insurance, I think) commercial where the mom, dad, and kids are in the car in the wildlife park and the elephant sits on the front of the car? With out luck, that will be us! Good thing it will be a rental car... ;)
After we come back, Dad and I will head to Country Stampede, a 4-day country music concert in Manhattan, KS. Needless to say it's going to be a LONG week and a half, but totally worth it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment