Let's see... since the last time I posted we've had 2 birthdays (Braydon's and mine). I'll try to download some party pictures from Braydon's birthday later tonight. KU won the national championship in basketball which won my husband a little extra cash on the side (WOOHOO!).
I found out there is no way I can finish my masters by December with the amount of classes (1) they are offering this summer towards my degree (and that pushes me back THREE semesters). Initially I was mad, then I started to feel relieved that I will actually have a summer vacation, only having to take one class in July!
Damian starts a new job a week from Monday. It's not too much different than what he's already doing, but it's with a bigger company and he actually has a chance to go somewhere in this company. The company he's at right now has about 10 employees and none of the positions to move up into are about to open up anytime soon. The pay will be about the same, but like I said, the potential for opportunities in this company are more frequent.
When we purchased our wedding photography package we got an engagement session, the wedding day photography, and a "bridal session", which we were told we could use as an extra session any time we wanted if I didn't use it as a bridal session. Seeing no point in getting in and out of my dress, hair, and makeup on two seperate occasions, we decided to hold up and use it later. Back in February we used the session to get family pictures taken. I just picked up the finished product this week. They turned out pretty good, I think!
No comments:
Post a Comment